This year’s Low Carbon Scotland conference will bring together a national collaboration of project decision makers who are accountable for delivering their mandated carbon reduction policies, strategies and targets across Scotland’s cities, towns, villages, estates, assets and facilities. By attending the conference delegates will be able to gain the following knowledge transfer opportunities to use and share as best practice from those leading the agenda not only on a city by city basis but across the world:
- Explore the most innovative ways to use technology and data to make life in Scotland safer, smarter and more sustainable.
- Get a better understanding of how The Internet of Things (IoT) can improve services, improve citizens lives and therefore, build smarter cities and connected communities across Scotland.
- Receive practical advice and inspiration from a range of real-life examples from the leading authorities in smart city projects around the world and see how they are tapping their possibilities into the smart city revolution.
- Boost your understanding of how services can be delivered better through technologies.
- Develop new ideas, new thinking and new contacts.
- Submerge yourself in an interactive environment with the opportunity to explore which is the smartest way towards the urban revolution.
- Gain insight into an agile, iterative and user-centred approach to smart city development.
- Hear from those responsible for initiating and driving the urban change towards a smarter city at both local and national scale.
- Implementing smart technologies to engage with energy, transport and data.
- Network with a wide range of organisations all dedicated to explore the more efficient way for smart city revolution.
- The role of government in encouraging collaboration between business and city leaders.
- Explore new practices, new thinking and new contacts to support you taking the next steps towards a more efficient city
- Visionary Speakers: Hear from visionary speakers and gain a market insight from those leading the industry. Each of our conferences boasts a comprehensive agenda and speaker line up.
- Interactive Agenda: An interactive, cutting edge programme including keynotes, panel debates and question / answer sessions for those delegates that would like to ask programme speakers personalised questions.
- “How To” Strategy: Our conferences have many recognised private sector sponsors and participants that cover this market in many ways, and we match your needs with capabilities and solutions from private sector. All sponsors, supporters and you the audience will together provide a vision for a low carbon, smarter future.
- Leading Exhibition: Interact with all of the leading companies that will be showcasing their products, technologies, services, platforms and case studies in our interactive networking exhibition zone.
- Networking Programme: Take advantage of our networking exhibition zone, where you can meet with the most senior and relevant industry professionals. Meet with key decision makers across the carbon and smart city sectors of industry, which are looking to be at the forefront of technology.
- Qualified Audience: With a qualified invitation only policy, you can guarantee that you are in the right company and amongst the correct calibre of individuals and decision makers. We bring together the most senior individuals from each public sector industry whether that be NHS, Local Authority, University, Transport Authority or others. This format allows you to learn from other sectors and to share knowledge and best practice.
- Case Studies: Hear about more case studies than the average conference and event. Understand how a smart, low carbon economy and society is being developed and how it can be improved. This event will also allow you to learn about various ‘real world’ studies and discover how some of them can be replicated.
- Your Questions Answered: Ask your questions directly in the panel debate section, which occurs at the end of each speaking section throughout the conference day or you can ask your questions through our social media channels – Please make sure you come away from our conference with all of the answers you require to your questions.
- and it’s FREE: You may be away from work but you will be making positive strides towards your organisation’s current goals, whether that is by learning about new solutions or creating new potential partnerships with public or private sector. This conference is fully funded FREE for those public sector & third sector key people that are decision makers or included in the decision making process.
- “There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch” expresses the idea that even if something seems like it is free, there is always a cost, no matter how indirect or hidden. As a member of Low Carbon Club EVERYTHING WE OFFER IS FUNDED BY LOW CARBON CLUB & FREE TO YOU !! From conference tickets, 5 star buffet lunch & refreshments, award dinners through to webinars & virtual conferencing, if you’re a decision maker from public sector/third sector – its all FREE
JOB TITLES OF ATTENDEE’S: